AAI Recruitment 2016 Apply online .@ www.aai.areo for various posts in apprentice . This is a golden opportunity for all the students who want to make their carrer in Indian Airports Authority .Interested candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria and apply online.
Total number of Vacancies in AAI – 682 Vacancies
Minimum 18 Years and maximum 24 Years as on 31-12-2016. Age relaxation 5 years is applicable to SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC for the posts reserved for them.
Number of Posts
1.Graduate Operations Management Apprentice: 100 Posts
2. Graduate Corporate Planning & Management Services (CP & MS) Apprentice: 05 Posts
3. Graduate IT Apprentice: 10 Posts
4. Graduate Finance Apprentice: 116 Posts
5. Graduate Civil Engg Apprentice: 44 Posts
6. Engineering (Civil) Diploma Cadre: 59 Posts
7. Graduate Electrical Engg Apprentice: 30 Posts
8. Diploma Electrical Engg Apprentice: 36 Posts
9. Graduate Fire Apprentice: 23 Posts
10. Diploma Fire Apprentice: 46 Posts
11. Graduate CNS Engg Apprentice: 62 Posts
12. Diploma CNS Engg Apprentice: 70 Posts
13. ITI CNS Apprentice: 34 Posts
14. ITI Fitter Apprentice: 30 Posts
15. ITI Wireman Apprentice: 17 Posts
>> AAI Recruitment 2016 <<
Dates to remember
AAI is Accepting application from the 11th November 2016
Last Date for online registeration is 30th November 2016
The minimum qualifaction for every individual post in the notification is different . Most of the posts need a minimum qualification of Graduation , B.tech , MBA , with specialization in various departments for more information on the qualification kindly go through the official document at the bottom of the post.
Selection of candidates is based on the percentage obtained in the examination .
How to Apply
All eligible candidates are requested to access the official site and fill the online application form.
Official Site – www.aai.areo
Minimum Salary – 6000 , Maximum – 8500
AAI Results 2016
After the written exam the panel will announce the results on the official site
Download the Official Nofification by Ossc – Click Here