UKSSSC Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand Government has decided to recruit 221 candidates in its various sectors; the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released a notification to recruitment of candidates as junior assistant, technician and various other vacancies. All those who are eligible and interested in applying for the job the notification has been already released on 22nd January, 2017 and the last date for the submission of the application form is 12th March, 2017.
- The following is the information regarding the total number of posts and further sub-categorised into various designations and required number of candidates allotted:
UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 apply online @ http://www.uksssc.in/1701221/Default.aspx
- Total number of vacancies : 221 posts
- Junior Assistant – 15 posts
- Mechanic – 20 posts
- Fitter – 26 posts
- Assistant Store Keeper – 19 posts
- Steno cum data entry operator – 27 posts
- Technician – 91 posts
- Assistant Development officer – 06 posts
- Assistant Accountant – 10 posts
- Assistant Librarian – 01 post
- Tier Mixer – 03 posts
- Others – 03 posts
UKSSSC Recruitment 2017 – Minimum Qualification
- All the candidates who are applying for the above mentioned posts should pass minimum 10th
- The candidates who are applying for the post of junior assistant or operator should be minimum intermediate passed or equivalent to it in recognised institute or university by government of India.
- The candidates who are applying for the post of junior assistant should have typing speed of 4000 key depressions per hour in Hindi and candidates who are applying for the post of steno cum operator should have typing speed with 40WPM in English, 25 WPM in Hindi.
- Candidates applying for mechanic post should have a diploma degree in Mechanical Engineering and valid driving license.
- Candidates applying for store keeper post should have passed intermediate with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as major subjects or equivalent diploma from recognised university or institute in mechanical or automobile engineering.
The minimum age required for the candidates who are interested in applying for the job is 18 years and the maximum age is 42 years as of 1st July, 2017.
- The candidates who are eligible and applying for the exam will have to pay the amount of Rs 300 as examination fee.
- The candidates who belong to reserved category SC / ST will have to pay the amount of Rs 150 as examination fee.
- The candidate who after the examination and interview if selected, their pay scale metric will be between Rs 5, 200 – Rs 20, 200 + Grade Pay Rs 2, 000 – Rs 2, 600.
- The candidates who are applying for the post of junior assistant or computer operator should have typing speed of minimum 40WPM.
- The candidates who are applying for the post of technical staff should be certified from Industrial Training Institute of India in respective fields as apprentices.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 22nd January, 2017
- Last Date of Online Application: 12th March, 2017
- Candidates who have any other queries regarding the selection process or want other details can visit online website: http://www.sssc.uk.gov.in/